Tuesday 23 October 2012

Following his latest exertions 007 retired




Good afternoon 008 here! 

Following his latest exertions 007 has been retired and it falls upon myself to keep you up to speed. HQ has been relocated to Glassdomain’s showroom in Birminghams Jewellery Quarter, the perfect hiding place.

Due to all the cutbacks Moneypenny has been made redundant and we are sharing the place with SOVET and FIAM two of our European collaborators. I have to say I love their curves - Charlotte Glass console Table has got legs to die for.


They certainly haven’t spared any expense and we are kitted out with superb glass desks – and when we need a meeting everyone gathers round our Poise glassconference table. I’m pretty sure Cue has had a hand in this as the innovation here is something to behold – we’ve even got glass radiators and a heated glasswall cleverly concealed to look like wood panelling.


M has teamed me up with 006mm otherwise known as Glass Splashback – no I can’t explain I’m sworn to secrecy. He’s a canny character who seems to have a hundred different disguises. Some of the office staff call him ICON he’s well respected with the KBB fraternity. 

It’s a bit of mine field finding your way round here – weaving past the glass coffee tables, taking a left a Philippe Starck’s Caadre mirror before arriving at my gleaming new glass desk.


Well its time to put my feet up and await the next mission!




Filled Under: